Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Waterfall


As I walked through the trees I heard a thundering noise in the water. As I looked up, I heard a noise humming like a swarm of bees and it was like the bees wanted to Sting me, so I ran away. As I was approaching the waterfall, I could hear chirping birds chirping above my head. As I walked through the trees I saw a simply spectacular waterfall. As I looked up sprinkling like a rainfall was a huge splash of water that was like it was raining. Then as I looked down there was mud as squishy as slime that were stuck on my Shoe. As I walked through the trees I saw a simply spectacular waterfall, cascading over the edge and surrounding the waterfall were green and lush trees. When I was looking at the water I saw that the water was rushing down and banging on the rock and it kept on banding on the rock that it sounded like it was an Earthquake.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.