Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

The Matariki day

Last Friday it was Matariki and the whole school went to different classes. I went to the amazing room that was called creative space. Our teachers where Ms Luditupu and Ms Teleso. When I was walking in I had to put my bag on the floor. After that I sat on the soft mat and the lovely Ms Lagitupu had to put us in groups. I was in the twinkle twinkle little st group and each group had to make a video and before we did it we made cool hats and we got to use stars and also glitter to put on the stars and after that we finished the hats after that we had morning tea and the bell went athe bell went again and we all went back and when I was walking back to class I was waiting for miss Teleso to come and we can do our video. After that she came and we went to the park and we went on the bridge and we sang twinkle twinkle little star and it sound great after that the went and it was lunch time and I had a sandwich after that the bell went again and we went to class and we went to the assembly and we watched everyone's video. I felt tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.