Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

In the holiday

Two weeks ago it was the holidays. I was so excited because I was going to the movies to watch incredible two . When we got there we went inside and went to buy popcorn. Then we went to watch incredible two and it was cool how Jack-jack always tuned red when ever he get angry. After that the movie was finished. Then we went to KFC and McDondald's because so my nana and papa not have KFC and the kids can have McDonald's. After that we went to my nana and papa's house and then we ate McDonald's and KFC. It was delicious hot, spicy, the chips were miniscule and the chicken was giant and a little bit chunchy. After we ate me and my cousin Chloe went to the front and watched a movie and the movie was called Cinderella and Cinderella was elegant. After that my nana said "go to sleep " so I did. It was funny how I fell down because my sister pushed me off the bed so she could have more space. So I had to sleep on the couch. I felt merry because I had a nice dinner and a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.