Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Chair tag

One cloudy Monday morning  rooms 19 and 20 played chair tag outside on the court and we played chair tag because tomorrow we have a recount. We also did it for fun. First Minecraft kids took the chairs outside on the yellow line one chair was facing to the bin and the other chair was facing to the kindy garden. Next the fairytale kids sat on the chairs. At the front of the line was me so I stood up and tried to run away from Eva and she nearly got me. But I went on the other side so Eva couldn’t get me. Then all of a suddenly she tagged Elijah and he tagged meso I was out. Soon it was the last person turn and she lost so we switched places. After that the first person taped on the chair and I tagged her. Then it was the last persons turn and that person was the hardest because she was fast but lucky Lyall tagged her. Finally we took the chairs inside and sat on the mat. I felt happy because we all got to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.