Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Talking to my teacher for Next year


Dear 2019-teachers,

My name is Legacy and I am 8 years old. My favourite subject is maths, because I think it’s easy. My favourite food to eat is healthy sushi. I have 10 friends and all of them are 8 years old. I have three sisters, myself, kerstein and Norah. I speak Samoan because my dad and mum were born in Samoa. Next year we are all going Samoa to meet up with more cousins I don’t know.


I’ve played netball since I was in new entrance with my very first friend Leonora. I am very looking forward to be in a year four class because I want to see if I can type quickly on my Chromebook. I have a question to ask you, are you are netball coach. My favourite time of the year is Christmas because I always get the best presents from whole family. This year I hope I get a phone.


By the way I still have my present from last Christmas because I always hide it so my siblings don’t lose it. My present was a necklace. I got a annoying cousin called Josh, he is annoying because he talks to much. By the way I have a question for you, have you heard of secret Santa.  I hope you enjoy this letter I wrote you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.