Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

At netball

On Thursday afternoon I sat down with my team the roses. After that we went to the netball courts and we practiced. I was the centre and Eva was defence. After the practice we played the game and our coach got to pick the players. I was the shooter and Eva was the centre and we started playing and when we played Eva past the ball to me and I was right next to the hoop. I knew I couldn't do it. I shoot the ball and I got the ball into the hoop and our team was screaming hard out.we won! After the game we had lollies and it was yum. After that we went home, I felt proud because we had tried our best and never givers up. Because we had lollies and it was yum. After that we went home, I felt proud because we had tried our best and never gived up. I was also proud because we had lots of practice, I was also proud because we worked together. I was also proud because we had lots of practice. I was also tired because I played on till 7.00pm so I went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.