Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

force and motion

On Monday the 30st of April. Rm 20&19 went to a arsembely after that we went class and Ms Eidie told us we are going to do force and motion activities we're outside and inside and we did the cool activities because our theme for this term was "I like to move it" the activities were bolling  making ramps, marbull run, and making airo planes making marbull tracks the brains and I-pad games.


First I played rubemachine when I was playing it said I have to mole a marbull track and after I did that I saw a botton that said done. I push it and there wer like these tracks I drew and I got to change the track I pressed go and it keeped on hitting object and keep on doing it. After that hit this Botton a I won.


Second we made ramps and we had a race and lama won the challenge. Me and Nora were nearly going to win. After that I felt tired, I had fun doing all the activities because I did it with my friends and my teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.