Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Brazil Writing/ non fiction

Dear Mum & dad

I had the most incredible day of my life with my bestie. It was so cool. When we got off the plane we decided to go and eat because we weren’t allowed to eat anything in the plane until we landed, but when we landed we asked if we could eat something but they said they were out of supplies so we just ran out of the plane angrily. When we got out we were so happy to smell the fresh air and another nice view from outside of the plane then that’s when it hit my bestie she got the idea of having dinner at a restaurant. We went to this lovely restaurant and got something to eat. The first thing we ate was these tiny chocolate balls that tasted like truffles. I believe they called it brigadeiro. They were delicious and they were covered in chocolate sprinkles. The second thing we ate was brigadeiro ice cream, which was probably my favourite dish of the day, then we had some chocolate milk shakes. We got full so we had to go to a hotel and sleep there. There were two beds in separate rooms so I slept in one room and Eva slept in the other room. As soon as I got on the bed I went straight to bed. Eva did too. That was the most incredible day of my life.
Brigadeiro Ice Cream - Olivia's CuisineClassic Brigadeiros Recipe by Tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.