Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

My writting term 3 2020

My name is Evangeline and I am having a vacation with my mum and my best friends Chanel and Amira. Me and my friends are both from Samoa. We've been friends ever since the new entrance. We were all so excited and pumped up we were going to stay in Brazil for 1 week.

Then my mum told me and my friends that we could have dinner at a restaurant called Fogo de Chão. Me and my friends were yelling so hard that we nearly fainted but there was a twist my mum would wait for us at the restaurant and we would try and find my mom's from work that had a blue ribbon on her to help us find the restaurant.


Suddenly my mum called out that her friend did not speak English and she did not understand English and that we had to try and find a way to ask her what way to go. So me and my friends set off to find the restaurant while my mum disappeared out of nowhere. As we were walking we saw a nice man who was giving out free examples so we asked if we could try one so he gave us one and it had strawberries.

After 5 secs I just remembered that my friend Chanel was allergic. Then I looked at her face and it turned purple and her lips went numb and she got a lot of bumps on her chin. I yelled out help and told someone to call a doctor but nobody could understand me but this one person was deaf but she could see that my friend wasn't feeling well so she told her mum to call an ambulance. After 1 hour and a half the ambulance finally arrived so they quickly carried her in the ambulance and took him to the hospital.

I wanted to go with her but I couldn't so I stayed with my other friend amira. I called my mum and she called a taxi straight away and took us to the hospital to see chanel. Finally we arrived at the hospital and we had to wait for the doctors to give us information about the channel so we waited for 2 hour. After 2 hours we went inside the room that chanel was in and we said hi to her but she would not respond to us so we waited for a few minutes and she finally woke up and we called her mum that she is okay and if she could still stay and she said yes. We all celebrated at the restaurant that we were meant to meet at and we were all so happy to see that the channel was okay. After the celebration we thanked the little girl who helped us and gave her a letter and a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.