Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

The Zoo trip

On Thursday the 31th of May when I was walking to school I saw a double decker bus. When I went to class I saw my friends and my friend's name was Eva lei tuala and she told me to put my bag on the floor. The bell went and went on the bus and went to the zoo and when we got to there we got  to see the Lions and he had a Orange mane and a long tail and liked eating meat. We also saw a monkey and it was brown and it had a long tail after  that we went to the play ground and we ate there and it was lunch. After that we went to the kidzone and it was fun after that we went back on the bus and went to school and it was home time. I felt happy.




Alex believes all zoos should be shut down because they can not provide the right environment for animals that should live in the wild.



I disagree with Alex because I think that all zoos can help animals when they are hurt zoos help us to learn about animals. Zookeepers care about animals. Zoos support conservation across the world can help animals.



Leonora, I agree with Legacy because if the animals had a zoo the can be safe and eat food. And drink lots of water.


Eva, I agree that zoos are good but have you thought that animals can get bored and lonely. And it cost a lot of money.


Legacy and Leonora, I agree with you because animals do get bored and cost a lot of money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.