Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Story ideas China landmarks

One lovely day my whole entire school went on a trip to the great wall of china. We heard that the great wall of China is 21,196 km long and it would be impossible to run to the top in only 2 hours. We got on a plane and travelled to china. When we got there we got off the plane and found a lovely park with a lot of shed. We had lunch and water, after that we went on a bus and drove to the great walls of china.


When we arrived we were told to sit down, as soon as we sat down we were told to be in groups of 20 so we got in a group of 20. Then we were told to walk so we did, when we were walking I told my teacher to wait for me because I was doing my shoelaces but she couldn't hear me because of all the chattering. When I was done i ran up to them but it was the wrong group so the teacher that was in their group told one of the big kids to help me find my group so we ran back and forward until we found them.


We couldn't find them so we went to random people and asked if they’ve seen a bunch of kids in red and black uniform but nobody could understand us so we ran up and down again and found other groups and said that we couldn't find our group so the teacher from their group said that we could join their group so we did and when we got to the top we found both of our group members again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.