Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Mystery Box


One sunny bright day my brother Rex and I went outside of our front yard and went treasure hunting. When we went treasure hunting, Rex and I found a box buried in the dirt. I called Rex to go get the shovel so he did. After four minutes, Rex came to me with the shovel and I told him to help me. He said ‘’Yes’’ so we started digging. What we found was a box with a key. Then we unlocked the box and found old items like a diary and a skipping rope. It looked like it was a 1000 years old and it felt soft like dog fur. It smelt like burnt paper and I heard nothing but the wind making the lid close.
DRAW A PICTURE OF WHAT YOU FIND IN THE MYSTERY BOX


1 comment:

  1. Great work on your writing today, Legacy. Think about what adjectives and adverbs you could add to the nouns and verbs to make your writing even more descriptive!

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.