Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

The human knot

On a cloudy and windy day The block were sitting on the soft and warm ma. Listening to Mrs king talking about what we are going to write about, and she said '' we are going to write about The block playing human knot''. Then Mrs king told us to line up outside.


The first thing we did was get into group's of nine. Then my group had to line up straight and wait for the next instructions. After that Mrs king bellowed to put your right hand in and hold someones wrist, then we had to get our left hand an hold someone else' wrist.


While trying to untangle ourselves Miss Adina was cheering for every team. I tried to untangle myself but then I collapsed on the ground well everyone was arguing. finally we won and I felt amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Legacy its Eva here, i love your work its so cool. I am so sory that i unfollow you❤😬❤ ✌out

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.