Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Term 1 extension project

 

This term my group Eva,Amira,Jacob,Leonidas and me were researching about a family that live in south Africa  who got separated because of Covid 19 and that the broader were closed. We had to find a reason why it wasn't  fair that the family could not get to see their mum because of Covid 19 but the America's cup could go through when there are like more than100 of them, so we were practically against them. I think working with others is good opportunity to get to know them better it was fun working with my teammates. At first I found it hard to find other reasons why the family should be together. I would like to try even harder next time so hopefully I can achieve something at the end of the year and so that my parents will be proud of me. My favorite thing about this project was working together with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.