Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Rangoil art

On Thursday rooms 19 and 20 where making art that was called rangoil art we did it so we can celebrate the Diwali festival, we also did it for fun. First Itried to think what I was going to do on my rangoil art. After that we made our rangoil art together, some did patterns and the other made whatever they want. We made it by colouring with crayons and by taking lots of pride in our art and by using out talent about art. Soon I was finished so I gave my art to Mrs Eadie and she cut it out. Next she put clue on my art so she put it on a big board and painted four different corlours. Finally she painted on the cardboard and put clue everywhere then she put glitter on it and she was finished. I felt so happy of me because I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.