Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

First day atbad new

One perfect sunny day I was going to school while I was talking to my friends on the phone. Then I hear my mum and dad talking about me moving schools so I walked right up to them and said ‘’ WHY AM I MOVING SCHOOLS’’ then they said ‘’ your moving schools and there is nothing you can do to stop us’’ so I asked them ‘’ what school’’ then they said ‘’ Crunchem Hall Primary School.

After that my face suddenly flopped down and was so angry that I shut my door right in front of my own face and locked myself in my own room and went to sleep angrily. In the morning I woke up and it was only 6.30 in the morning so I just went to tell my friends the bad news.

After that sad talk I went to get ready for my new school and pack my lunch. After that my mum and dad dropped me off to school. While I was walking out of the school I hugged my parents before they left then found a little girl name Stacey hiding behind a tree then I would wonder what the principle would be like so I asked Stacey why was she hiding behind the tree and is the principle kind then she said ‘’No’’ so I went to the principal's office and it looked like someone was having a funeral. After that I went to my first class ever and I met the nicest person ever, Miss honey. She was like a fairy to everybody in the school. After a bad day at school my parents saw everything by putting a cam on her tie and seeing everything so they marched up to the police and told them so they arrested miss Trunchbull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.