Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Table Discussions


I like to play games on my mums phone and play tag or play on at the park. I also like to walk like down to the basin and climb trees when I see one. I run to get to it first so my sibling doesn't go on it first because if my siblings went on first there would be no space for me then I would have to look for another tree. I also like to play rugby or netball for fun or I play for reals. After all that I go to take a rest and then after that I go play volley with my dad and brothers its fun playing with them because they are funny and fun to play with.

What do i like to do for fun?
Teacher Says Kids Are Playing 'Coronavirus' After Tag Was Banned


Go Climb a Tree: Here Are 13 Reasons Parents Should Encourage Kids ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.