Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Baby Caiman



One lovely day a baby caiman hatched from its egg the first thing that came out was a huge eye picking out and then legs came out and the claws were so cute that I just wanted to hug it after the claws came out the whole egg broke into pieces. After that excited thing happened I grabbed it to put it in the lake but it didn't want to go anywhere so I went to the shops to buy a tank and then I went to the river nearby and got some water and I got it and placed it in the tank then I ran home to decorate it.


After that I put him into the tank and found him sleeping at my front door so I picked him up and placed him too in the tank and put the tank in my room. Then he woke up and found himself in the tank lying on a rock that I put there. So his smile went bigger and bigger so I picked him up and put him on my bed.

Next he went off and tried to go out of the house but he could not so I went to help him and he just longer so I quickly went outside to put him in the lake but he still would not listen so I just placed him in the river and ran crying but then I stopped to look at him and he was gone with his real mother. So I went back and waved goodbye and he went with his mum happily.

Then I called my mum to come look and she called the whole entire news apartment to come and look at him then suddenly he and his mum were surrounded by people then he started to get poke by a stick and people started copying the person he did it so his mum called the father and everyone ran away because of the father growled at them and then someone called the animal inspector then I told them to run and don’t come back but then something grabbed his neck and dragged him to a big white van.

Suddenly a girl called the government and told them to announce that no one is allowed to catch any black caiman ever again so they didn't for ten years. The little girl grew up and every weekend or holiday she would go visit them and feed them a lot of food for hours and just pat the little baby. They the baby was no longer a baby he grew up but he would always remember the girl who called the government and me. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.