Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Sinking Ship



One dark night while everybody was sleeping, I received a distress call and they said to look out for Ice and I went to see the captain, I told everybody to try and see if there were any Icebergs. Then we hit something and I told the captain to tell the crew to see if there were any Icebergs ahead. Suddenly we all went to the front side of the boat and saw that we had hit a Iceberg.


Next we woke everybody and told everybody to go on a lifeboat so everybody got onto one and put the children on first. I put all of the children then put the women on it. I found a little girl screaming for help so I went to help her, then a man appeared and told me to get on the boat but I didn't care. I went to get the little girl crying in the corner of the gas room.


I grabbed the little girl and told her to hurry and get on the boat so we ran to jump in the boat and we made it. I heard the little girl shout ‘’mummy’’ so I went to find her mum. I went to every side of the boat but she was nowhere. I told the little girl that I couldn't find her and told her that she probably went on another lifeboat.



We got to shore and told the little girl to check if her mum was there but she was not on any of the boats and the little girl started to cry. I grabbed her hand and told her not to cry and I kept on looking at all those people drowning in the ocean so I grabbed the little girl's hand and told her to grab onto me. Then she told me to see if her dad was there. Then I bellowed ‘’ has anyone seen this little girl's father?


One person came up to me and said ‘’ darling is that you and she said ‘’papa is that you’’. I gave her to her father and told him that the mother didn't make it so I gave the little girl to her father. They went home and had a nice dinner and I went home too and had a nice rest.


10 years later I found the little girl while I was getting some food for me and my dog. I told her to tell her father to say hi for me. She grabbed my hand and told her father to invite me for dinner and I said yes. We had a nice afternoon and told her to never forget her mother. I had a nice dinner with them and then I went home happily and fed my dog when I got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.