Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Iceberg Ahead



One dark and rainy night. I was sailing the boat while everybody was sleeping. I was the captain of the Titanic, in the middle of the Atlantic ocean me and my crew received a distress phone call, about a warning for icebergs, we didn't care about that. We thought the titanic was unsinkable. We received another phone call but we still didn't listen.

Two of my men spotted something out of nowhere and bellowed ‘’Iceberg right ahead’’ he called me to come outside and take a look but I didn't listen. I was listening to loud music and drinking some juice to keep me awake. Frederick fleet called out on the speaker to tell everyone to wake up. Everybody woke up and listened to Frederick but I called out ‘’ nobody listen to him. He's lying, nobody listened to him. They all went back to bed.

Suddenly the boat bumped into something, everybody woke up and ran outside to take a look. There was a humongous Iceberg. I told everybody to get out of the boat and go in the life boats so everybody went on one but some couldn't fit because me and my crew only brought 20 lifeboats.

The people put all the children on one boat with only one adult, the men put all the ladies on another and they kept on doing it over and over there was only one boat left so they all went in it could only fit 70 people in it so they put all the people that have families in it. Then the boat was sinking faster so they quickly got on and got to shore. They tried going back but it was too late and they couldn't make it. 

The whole entire boat went in the water, some people didn't make it. 3 years later, they all grew up still remembering what had happened. It was a miserable night and they all missed those who hadn't survived. Journalists went where the boat was and they dived underneath and found the titanic ship and collected some things to put in a museum. The End.Robot gorilla 'spy' captures the first footage of Silverbacks in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.