Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Discovery of Chocolate

One day at the palace I discovered the Aztecs' top secret about their Mysterious Chocolate. While I was just wandering around I found a basement behind a picture with steep stairs so I decided to go down and take a look but when I got there all I saw was chocolate chocolate everywhere. So I unwrapped one and ate it then I fainted from the goodness. Then I woke up and wondered what would happen if I went back.

 I only had two thoughts of what would happen, the first one was that my family will become famous for discovering that their chocolate was made out of cocoa beans. My second thought was that they would make a statue of the chocolate that I found. So I went back and told everyone that the main ingredient was cocoa beans then they all screamed loud but asked where the chocolate was.

 Then I realised I forgot to bring a box of chocolate with me so I went back in time and found a box so I went down the stairs again and got all the chocolate and put it in the box. After that I ran back upstairs and went to get my time machine and go back to give them the box. Then I hid and they found me and told me where the chocolate was so I gave them it and they screamed yay so we were all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.