Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Monday: Writing Task



One lovely day I went diving with my dad for a holiday. It was my first time doing it in Samoa. I love the ocean especially the animals in the it I’ve never seen a turtle before up close but today was the day I finally get to.

So we got suited up and got or scuba gear on and went on a boat to the middle of the ocean. When we got there we got ready to dive in. We sat at the end of the boat backwards and fell back into the water.

\We dived in and went to a small spot that had lots of fish in it. Suddenly we heard g crying nearby so we followed the sound. We found a green turtle stuck in a net so we helped him out a little and he got free.


I wanted to know what kind of sea turtle was it. Then I remember during school we learnt about sea creatures and what kind are there. I remembered that we also learnt about green sea turtles. I also remembered that they live in warm waters and eat seaweed. I gave some seaweed to him and he ate it straight away.


That when I knew it was a green sea turtle. When I swam back to the boat my dad grabbed me and said on a speaker that the turtle was following me so I went back and swam with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.